ANRC Physiotherapy Clinics, Horsham, East Grinstead, East Sussex and Lingfield, Surrey are concerned with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of disease and disability through physical means rather than by drugs. The aim is to restore movement and function to as near normal as possible. Our physiotherapy clinic is a one-of-its-kind neuromusculoskeletal rehabilitation centre specializing in the prevention, assessment, treatment of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), other Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) and childhood disabilities through an interdisciplinary approach.
What to expect when you visit ANRC Physiotherapy clinincs in Horsham, East Grinstead, West Sussex or Lingfield, Surrey.
- The physiotherapist will first take a detailed history of your condition together with any relevant past medical history.
- A physical assessment will then be undertaken to determine the clinical diagnosis of your problem. The physiotherapist will discuss with you a proposed treatment plan and will give you an estimate as to the length of treatment required and the probable outcome of your treatment.
We are committed as primary healthcare professionals to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being.
We take a goal-oriented approach to deliver excellent Physio Treatments. Whatever your goals might be we want to help you achieve them
We’ll provide hands-on physio treatment in the office and education you can take home with you, enabling you to become an active participant in your recovery and future physical health.
At our physiotherapy clinics in Horsham, East Grinstead and Lingfield we share passion for helping our community stay active by the mean of physiotherapy.
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinics are at Horsham, East Grinstead, Ashurstwood and Lingfield.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Don’t sit at home or work putting up with the pain when there is a way to help relieve it. There are so many benefits associated with physiotherapy whether your problems are orthopaedic, neurological or cardiopulmonary or whether you are an active person, a little older than you would like to admit or concerned for your children. Come along and experience the first-class physio East Grinstead and Horsham patients have come to rely on.
- The huge area of orthopaedics includes fractures, pains in the spine, headaches, sports injuries and much more, with all these problems responsive to treatment via physiotherapy. This could take the path of therapeutic exercise to improve strength, endurance or your scope of motion. It could also help to address any muscle or postural imbalances by employing simple but effective stretching and trigger point therapy to decrease stiffness and ease pain.
- Many are unaware of the major benefits associated with physiotherapy for those with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy or the major benefits to those who have suffered a stroke. Interventions here focus on muscle re-education and the rehabilitation of motor skills, which produce a tangible difference improving daily function while regaining strength and flexibility. Even children suffering from cerebral palsy enjoy huge benefits from physiotherapy, which is essential to improving postural control and helping you to do all that you can to maximise the child's functional independence.
- For those who have difficulty performing normal daily activities due to a shortness of breath, this can often be improved through professionally guided exercise and focused resistance training. If you have had cardiopulmonary surgery, physiotherapy can be used to prevent the loss of strength and function.
- Alongside traditional physio Horsham and East Grinstead patients can also benefit from the wonderful Ayurveda Massage Therapy, so if you really feel the need for some intense rejuvenation and well-being enhancement why not give us a try.