Ayurveda Massage Therapy
Ayurveda Massage Therapy at Horsham and East Grinstead
Have you ever felt that you could benefit from a deep, all-the-way-to-your-core cleanse?
Or perhaps you feel so depleted and fatigued that you sense a need for deep rejuvenation and nourishment?
Is your mind so cluttered that you have a hard time finding the calm within?
If so, consider giving yourself the gift of panchakarma/Massage therapy or any of the other healing therapies offered at ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic – massage therapy- Horsham and East Grinstead.
This could be the best gift you ever give yourself; the gift of health, and a return to your own true nature.
The Ayurvedic Spa at ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic is a place to relax and be nurtured. Using traditional Ayurveda massages, our intention is to restore your sense of balance and well-being, returning you to the level of energy you desire
. The nourishing treatments build up the health of the immune and nervous systems and provide you with a fresh start as you complete each three-day programme.
Ayurvedic Massage / massage therapy brings instant benefits on physical, psychological and energetic levels, among them:
- Reduces muscle tension and stress
- Improves mobility
- Realigns body posture
- Improves breathing capacity
- Increases the circulation of body fluids
- Balance the proprioceptive sensitivity
- Reconstitutes energy reserve indication
The massage therapy contributes to the alleviation and recovery of injuries and diseases, such as:
- Joint and muscle related aches
- Breathing difficulties
- General problems related to stiffness from lack of exercise
- Disorders of intestinal/digestive organs
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Sleep disorders