ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic works with businesses to provide onsite physiotherapy service. Hands-on physiotherapy will be provided to clients by a competent highly trained therapist. Our cost effective and efficient services are flexible and convenient to meet the needs of individual clients.
Our primary focus is on injury prevention within the work place.
- Awareness Talks and Camps
- Ergonomic Workplace Analysis
- On site RSI Clinic
- E-Fitness Training Programme
Cost Effective Employee Care
An ergonomics-friendly workplace can save your pennies from your employees’ compensation claims, as well as increase productivity.
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic’s corporate wellness solutions include tailor made flexible packages to suit the client’s requirements at a highly competitive rate. The unique feature of our health check packages is that it is conducted at the client’s location i.e. the offices where the employee actually works. Your business saves a great deal of queue time, and on time spent on travelling to a distant clinic at a particular time.
Awareness Talks & Camps
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic helps to prevent work related musculoskeletal injuries and hence we emphasize on spreading awareness among employees.
- Predisposing risk factors for Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Prevention and intervention strategies for RSI
- Chair and workstation adjustment (including demonstration)
- Postural training
- Exercise instruction for stretching and warm-ups
- Early warning signs of RSI and when to seek medical help
- Healthy Computing Workshop
- Ergonomics in other professions
- Back to school
- Ergonomics at home
- Sleep and its importance
- How to identify if stress has affected my life
- Silent killers
- Work related health issues during pregnancy and after childbirth
- Travel Ergonomics
Importance of a good work station
- Improved business performance
- Retention of valued staff
- Safe and healthy workplaces
- Better workplace relations
- Better staff morale